The following features are planned for the future in no particular order. Plans are very subject to change.
- Feradon (Pet) - Large bear-lion-like creatures, will be rare and very fast. Feradon and Raptors will attack each other as well as Makas and Kobold.
- Quillbeast (Pet) - Spikey hedgehog-like beasts, they will roll uncontrollably towards their target at a fast speed.
- Calpods - Large termite-like creatures that swarm around mounds, they are neutral unless provoked and will attack in groups, they also don't like creatures getting too close to their mound.
- [1.10 Replacement] Sutiramu - Large scorpions with a deadly sting that causes hunger and brief slowness. These will replace Crypt Zombies in Minecraft 1.10 due to the new Husk mobs being exactly the same thing!
- [Remobra Non-Dragon Replacement] Triffid - A large angry but very slow moving, poisonous and carnivorous plant! The Remobra is being reclassified as a Dragon therefore a new standard swamp mob will need to take its place once I've started working on other Dragons!
- [1.10 Replacement] Aglebemu - Large frog/toad-like amphibians, they can survive on land jumping for ast speeds and also in water with a fast swim speed. Their attacks will inflict poison. These will replace the Ghoul Zombie in future updates in Minecraft 1.10 due to the Crypt Zombie/Husk issue.
- Dawon (Pet) - Large jade colored (usually) panthers, they are able to jump great distances and have a poisonous bite, will attack and be attacked by the Raptors. Will be tameable.
- Maugs (Mount) - Large icy wolf-bear-like creatures, will be tameable and mountable, similar to Wargs.
- Wildkin (Pet) - Owl-bear-like creatures with large thick feathers and a thick beak. Will be tameable.
- Gorgers - (Pet) Large fire worms they swim through large lakes of lava, they will surface to splash balls of magma everywhere.
- Roa (Mount) - Shark like creatures. Will create a water torrent that pulls other entities towards them. Water mount.
- Herma (Pet) - Crab-like creatures. Will attack if provoked or if they player has less than half health. Will be tameable.
- Abaia - Long eel-like fish that emit electric sparks zapping any near by threat.
- Ioray (Mount) - Beautiful creates that gracefully swim across fresh waters at a very fast rate. Can be tamed as a water mount.
- Thresher (Mount) - Large aquatic reptiles with long necks and tails, very dangerous. Will create a water torrent that pulls other entities towards them.
- Desert Vastiramu - A collosal rock scorpion-like beast. This boss will be all about the Hunger and Weakness debuffs, to stand a chance the player will need to bring a lot of food! Also Weakness will be used a lot making it hard to damage this boss if the player is too weak.
- Freshwater Gorgon - A large amphibious water boss that will also fight on land. The Gorgon will heavily use Paralysis, players will need to focus on hiding behind things a lot or face a 'stunning defeat'! The Penetration debuff will be used a lot too, get caught out too much and even the slightest fall will be enough to kill a full diamond player with full health!
- Saltwater Kraken - A giant squid-like monstrosity! It will feature multiple tentacles that can be killed seperately, new ones grow constantly. Each tentacle the Kraken has boosts its defence to a point where having all tentacles makes it immune to all damage, players must kill off some of its tentacles to be able to apply decent damage. The tentacles will also pick and throw players randomly.
- Plains Arvasaur - A large bipedal beast similar to the likes of a Tyrannosaurus or Allosaurus, etc, it wont be a specific dinosaur but will look like a modern interpritation of what one could have evolved into. Like the Ventoraptor it will have bird-like properties as well as some mammal-like qualities like the Makas. This boss will be all about speed and will perform deadly charge attacks where the player must run!
- Mountain Golem - A giant rock based creature. Very destructive throwing and rolling large boulders as well as spawning a lot of angry Geonachs. This boss will require a good pickaxe to beat and will be all about shaping the terrain building defensive walls of stone and dirt, creating craters, etc.
- More Weapons and Special Armor from Mob Drops - There are a lot of Scepters and I've added a couple of swords that work with minions, I have more plans for this too! I also plan on adding minion-based armor with awesome abilities too as well as 1.9+ Shields.
- Trophies - Each boss mob will have a special trophy, but also there should be some kind of reward system for hunting/breeding/taming so many of each mob of each subspecies too!
- Area Events - Random events that operate seperately to World Events. These events wont last for a time duration and then end, instead they will generate a structure or portal in an area where mobs will keep spawning, players will have to destroy these to stop them.
- Wyvern (Common, Small, Winged Arms, Bipedal) - Common small dragons with winged arms unlike other dragons that have wings coming from their pack as limbs entirely different to arms. Ventoraptors and Uvaraptors are very similar to wyverns however they are birds with no reptilian-like properties that dragons have.
- Knuckler (Common, Small, Winged, Bi/Quadrupedal) - These dragons have serpent-like bodies, some are bipedal and some are quadrupedal, they are similar to Drakes but differ in body shape. A lot of Knucklers are amphibious.
- Amphithere (Common, Small, Winged, Armless, Legless) - Serpent-like dragons with no arms or legs but two large wings. These draogns are constantly in flight except when resting or sleeping. They are also cpable of slithering around the ground like snakes if necesary. Remobra are Amphitheres and thus they will be moved recategorized as dragons in the future and a new flying swamp mob will take their standard swamp creature position.
- Lindwurm (Common, Small, Winged, Armless, Bipedal) - These dragons have two large feet and wings but no arms, they have very long tails. A lot of Lindwurms have multiple heads with a famous one being the Hydra.
- Tatzelwurm (Common, Small, Wingless, Legless) - Small serpent-like dragons with no wings but large heads and arms, they are known to use their snake-like bodies very effectively.
- Drake (Rare, Large, Winged, Bi/Quadrupedal) - Large, rare dragons with two wings, two legs and two arms/legs. Some Drakes are bipedal and will stand upright, some are quarupedal and some change stances.
- Lung (Rare, Large, Wingless, Quadrupedal) - Large dragons with no wings and long bodies. Some Lungs are gigantic in size and others are able to float through the air.
These creatures might be added as extra mobs to each group instead of being in a special group.
- Myconid - Aggressive mushroom creatures!
- Screachers - Dangerous creatures that attack with sonic booms.
- Gel - Strange slimes often found near rivers, they will attatch themselves to their target causing all kinds of mayhem.
- Mimic - Will disguise themselves as various objects from chests to workbenches until their prey draws close from which point they'll transform and devour! Will also possess anything they can disguise into instead too.
- Doppelganger - Strange creatures that will copy the form as a random player, once they get close, they will transform into their true hideous form and attack!
- Symbiotic Parasite - A possible mob that attaches to various mobs and even player disrupting their stats.
Astral Creatures will be all about light and many may be peacful or helpful to the player (unless angered), though I'm not sure how they would spawn. Some of these creatures might even be friendly and protective of other freindly or neutral creatures, for I am going to avoid making sentient creatures however so they will still ahve to be primitive or animalistic.
Creatures from space, alternate realities and the void! I mgiht add void wells that spawn deep underground and expose the void where some of these creatures could spawn.
Mob of The Day!
Large carnivours beasts. Zoataur are known for their large exposed bone plates which they use defensively. When attacked they have a chance of entering a blocking state where they will block most of the damage they take, it is normally best to stay away from them until they stop blocking and then strike them again.